Experience the Historic Center of Guatemala on this 4-hour sightseeing tour, including hotel pick-up. Our guide will take you to the best spots in the city, dont miss out. Learn more about the city’s rich history and heritage as you admire the old streets and churches, browse for handicrafts at the bustling Central Market and have a bite of our Guatemalan culinary. Our local guide will take you to the Constitution Plaza to see the Metropolitan Cathedral and the National Palace of Culture, shop for art and handicrafts at the Central Market Round-trip hotel transport included.
- Visit Central Park, National Palace, Jocotenango Avenue, Kaji Tulam Museum, Portal of Commerce, Six Avenue, Old Mailing Offices, Central Market, Souvenir Market.
- Trip Lenght: Half Day Tour
- Difficulty: Moderately Easy
- Minimum of people: 2
- 2-8 people $ 35 USD per person
- 9-15 people $ 30 USD per person.
- 08:30 AM: Transfer from your hotel in Guatemala City. If you are staying in Antigua Guatemala their is an additional cost of $10 USD for pick up, the departure will be at 08:00 a.m. to start the Tour.
- 09:00 AM: Arrival at Central Park Historic Center zone 1 of the city.
- 10:00 AM: Arrival at Museum Kaji Tulam of barrio Jocotenango, known to be the house of memories, our guide will take you thru time and lear about Guatemalas history thru mayor events.
- 11:00 AM: After a pleasant tour thru the old streets in the city we will make a stop at the old mailing office station founded as a Cultural space for arts in the year 2006.
- 11:30 PM: We will head to the famous Central Market full of colors, fruits and amazing Guatemalan cuisine, here our guide will take you the the popular comedor “Doña Mela” a traditional place known for its variety of Guatemalan plates.
- 12:00 PM: Visit the traditional handcraft souvenir Market, perfect place to browse for something special.
- 12:30 PM: We will finish up at the Portal of Commerce our guide will take you a unique Restaurant Bar known as “EL Portal” they have the best Beer in the city.
- 01:00 PM: Finish up the Tour with a picture of Central Park and the National Palace.
- The tour includes: Ground transportation, professional guide English or Spanish speaking, all tickets and taxes, and 1 bottle of water.
We pick up at downtown hotels and residences in Guatemala City in zones 1, 2, 4, 9, 10, 13 & 14 and in Tikal Futura, Vista Real & AC Marriot. If you are in another area, please send us an email with the location to verify if it has additional cost.
Book your tour, check the calendar for availability.