In this tour we combined Railroads and bicycles, we start of by going down to the north part of the city were we will visit the oldest church in the area, founded in the year 1620 also consider the highest point of the city with a great view. We will connect to the old Railways that remain in the popular barrios of the city. Great views will join us thru this trail, we will concluded with a guided tour of the old main station also known as the famous Railroad museum, there you will explore the remaining locomotive trains from the early 20´s, great spot for some personal pictures.
- El Cerro del Carmen, highest point of the city, railroad museum, oldest catholic church and famous barrios.
- Trip Lenght: 3 hours
- Difficulty: Moderately Easy
- 2-4 people $ 40 person
- 5-10 people $ 35 per person.
- 10:00 AM: Tour begins at Central Park Historic Center zona 1 of the city.
- 10:30 AM We will visit the north part of the city, Avenue Simeon Cañas.
- 11:00 AM: Arrival at the viewpoint of cerro del Carmen, known to be the highest point of the city, we will visit the oldest catholic church with the same name.
- 12:00 AM: After a pleasant tour thru the old railways in the city going thru famous barrios we will make a stop at the old train station founded as a museum in the year 2003.
- 1:00 PM: We will finish our at Guatemala Cities National Park with amazing views of the Cathedral and National Palace.
The tour includes:
- Trek brand bicycles.
- Bicycle helmet and equipment.
- professional tour guide English/Spanish.
- all entrances and taxes.
- 1 bottle of water and fruit.
- Entrance to Railroad Museum.
We pick up at downtown hotels and residences in Guatemala City in zones 1, 2, 4, 9, 10, 13 & 14 and in Tikal Futura, Vista Real & AC Marriot. (Aditional pick-up $10USD)
- If you are in another area, please send us an email with the location to verify if it has additional cost.
Book your bicycle tour, check the calendar for availability.