Join us for a journey around one of the most beautiful cities in Central America! We’ll cycle through the Historic center, visit the famous central Market, and learn about Guatemala’s roots visiting the cities best spots. The best way to orient yourself and learn about Guatemala City!
- Historic Center, Jocotenango Avenue, Cerro El Carmen, Six Avenue, Central Market, Civic Center and famous Monuments.
- Trip Lenght: Half Day Tour
- Difficulty: Moderately Easy
- Tour price:
- 2-4 people $ 45 USD person
- 5-8 people $ 40 USD per person.
- 9-15 people $35 USD per person.
- 09:00 AM: Tour begins at Central Plaza zone 1 .
- 09:30 AM: visiting north area of the city, Avenue Simeon Cañas, Relief Map of Guatemala.
- 10:00 AM: Arrival at the viewpoint of cerro del Carmen, known to be the highest point of the city, we will visit the oldest catholic church with the same name.
- 11:00 AM: After a pleasant tour thru area we will make a stop the colorful Central Market, area for a great souvenir.
- 12:00 PM: We will finish our at Guatemala Cities National Park with amazing views of the Cathedral and National Palace.
The tour includes:
- Trek brand Bicycles.
- Bicycle Helmet and safety equipment.
- Professional guide Spanish/English speaker.
- All entrances and taxes.
- 1 bottle of water, Fruit.
- Entrance to Relief map of Guatemala.
- Entrance to Central Market and souvenir areas.
We pick up at downtown hotels and residences in Guatemala City in zones 1, 2, 4, 9, 10, 13 & 14 and in Tikal Futura, Vista Real & AC Marriot. (additional $10 USD)
If you are in another area, please send us an email with the location to verify if it has additional cost.
Book your bicycle tour, check the calendar for availability.