Join us for a journey around one of the most beautiful cities in Central America! We’ll cycle through the Historic center, visit the famous central Market, and learn about Guatemala’s roots visiting the cities best spots. The best way to orient yourself and learn about Guatemala City!
- Historic Center, Jocotenango Avenue, Cerro El Carmen, Six Avenue, Central Market, Civic Center and famous Monuments.
- Trip Lenght: Half Day Tour
- Price: From $ 45 per person
- Difficulty: Moderately Easy
- Price: 1 person $ 50 per person.
- 2-4 people $ 40 person
- 5-10 people $ 35 per person.
- 09:15 AM: Transfer from your hotel in Guatemala City. If you are staying in Antigua Guatemala, the departure will be at 08:30 a.m. to start the Tour.
- 10:00 AM: Arrival at Central Park Historic Center zona 1 of the city.
- 10:30 AM: Arrival at the viewpoint of cerro del Carmen, known to be the highest point of the city, we will visit the oldest catholic church with the same name.
- 11:00 AM: After a pleasant tour thru Six Avenue we will head down to the Civic Center south of the city.
- 1:00 PM: We will finish our at Guatemala Cities National Park with amazing views of the Cathedral and National Palace.
- The tour includes: Ground transportation, professional guide in your language, all tickets and taxes, and 1 bottle of water.
We pick up at downtown hotels and residences in Guatemala City in zones 1, 2, 4, 9, 10, 13 & 14 and in Tikal Futura, Vista Real & AC Marriot. If you are in another area, please send us an email with the location to verify if it has additional cost.
Book your bicycle tour, check the calendar for availability.